The multiple benefits
of being an IATA Accredited Agents are:
- Access to approximately 250 IATA airline members using a single standard Sales Agency Agreement.
- Authorisation to sell international and/or domestic tickets on behalf of the airlines.
- Access to IATAs Billing and Settlement Plan (BSP), and BSPlink that together provide a single standard interface for invoicing and payment between the agent and multiple airlines and transport providers.
- Global travel industry recognition through an IATA Numeric Code that provides a unique identifier for the agent.
- Global consumer confidence due to IATA Travel Agents meeting industry standards identifiable by the IATA logo and branding displayed on Travel Agents premises and websites Provides standard procedures which ensure fair and uniform standards in all dealings with the airlines
To find more about the criteria to become an IATA accredited agent in your country and the application forms, consult the material in our Accreditation web pages
or reach out to us.